About Me

My photo
This blog is named after one of my poems. Even thought its not the best of the lot, I just fell in love with those words- The Psyche Unknown...

Monday, April 14, 2008

come by..

Here I am, empty by the hand,
Sullen and sunken down the alleyway,
Alloyed with musings, fears and despair,
I cry for thy love in a cryptic way.

I pray for you to understand,
The million flowers blossoming within,
I'm not an intrepid to be loud on stand,
But, each petal calls out beneath-
the serge of flesh and bone carmine...

The mere of blood flows beyond
Intangible are my pains profound
Need your arms to cover me round,
I'd love you back in the name of my ground..

Actions unnoticed and deeds uncared,
They try to furbish my soul in depth;
Need not their sympathy, torpid and dull,
Rescue me from their ploys so forth..

I wait for you,
To come by and halt,
To understand and care,
To love and be loved in this intense haze,
Stop by this moonless dark alley,
Shine, resurrect and revamp me through,
Touch with your lips, this hardened soul,
Let the stones of the past melt-
And the senses be restored..

Come by my man, my knight,
Off your very gallant shore,
I wait and I wait..
I wait for you.... all the more......


swathi krishna
5/2/2008

No comments: