About Me

My photo
This blog is named after one of my poems. Even thought its not the best of the lot, I just fell in love with those words- The Psyche Unknown...

Saturday, January 18, 2020

The lives we've lived...

YOU.. a magnificent, ethereal being.. yes, YOU..
a fragment of my imagination, a fraction of my reality,
YOU are a whim, a fancy, a delightfully troublesome emotion,
YOU have taken my soul in those broken fingers of YOURS,
opened its gates and let the light gush in tight;
what I see is a higher dimension
of our eternal bond in suspension,
standing wide in front of our pitiful fight,
moaning to me a song, lovely and quiet,
Wow, oh wow! it is splendid and strong,
I startle myself with this induced insight,
that our souls would be at peace if only we could see each other’s light..

I give in like a wounded hare, unto those healing tunes
that unwind the tales of-
the storms we've passed,
the deserts we've crossed,
the mountains we've climbed,
the oceans we've dived,
the gardens we've destroyed,
the songs we've sung,
the fires we've escaped,
the blood we've spilled,
the grains we've milled, 
the laughter we've stopped,
Oh! my sweet sweet darling..
the many terrible and fascinating lives we've lived....

Perhaps, did YOU already know...
my comrade, my friend, my adversary, my fiend,
that we've been in this cycle from now to then?
The strife we face asks for a debt to be paid,
possibly it is why I seek YOU again in this inexplicable daze..
I know not if the present allows us
to wipe the slate clean and nice,
perhaps the debt lies in our sorry plight,
where neither soul can stop the fight..

Fret not YOU.. ‘cos I have learned,
the beauty of this bond has been unearthed,
it shall show itself and live in the cycles to come,
for the elusive law of the universe has left us a crumb,
to hold on to, to cherish that one fleeting moment,
to the idea of the possible ecstasy in atonement,
to use the pieces of the puzzle in the end,
where we might merge with light and to peace we shall transcend...


aeroyogi
17/01/2020

No comments: