About Me

My photo
This blog is named after one of my poems. Even thought its not the best of the lot, I just fell in love with those words- The Psyche Unknown...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I asked...

Flying through the clouds,
I touch down estranged,
Amidst a sky clearer than the mind
And water cleaner than the soul.

Days spent were many,
On the dreams so uncanny,
When realized, so precious,
Pride and mirth, reign so vicious..

The past seems a distant drone,
Struggle seems a forgotten parole,
All I see is the life I asked,
The glory of it all, so can I bask...

As success becomes common,
And glory isn't mine alone,
The thrust of it all gets on,
And the dorsum snaps, but I am not gone..

I fear, I shiver,
The cold biting through the fog,
Realization again dawns and shines,
While the mask of clamber smiles so sly.

A life I asked is no less unsound,
Disarray evinces in the felt ground,
No conflict from what I forever ran,
Is this life I asked so utmost blank.....


aeroyogi
3/11/09

No comments: